you give HT LEGAL LTD when you use this website.
HT LEGAL LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask
you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HT LEGAL LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You
should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of 01 October 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal material for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
· We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to
Right to withdraw your consent if you have given your consent to our processing of any of your personal data. (Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the validity of any processing carried out prior to withdrawal).
These requests are free of charge.
Depending on the nature and extent of your request, we may be unable to continue acting for you. In this event, you will remain liable for our fees and disbursements incurred before the request was made. Our contact information in connection with the exercise of these rights or other privacy issues appears at the bottom of this page. If you consider we have breached our obligations in respect of your personal data you may raise your concerns with us. Alternatively, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office. Further details can be found at ico.org.uk.
If you are a client, you can request to see a copy of what personal data we hold relating to you.
As a client, you have the following rights:
· To know that your data is being processed
· To access your personal data free of charge
· To data portability
· To have your information corrected if inaccurate (Including ensuring any third party puts right any inaccuracy)
· To request that your data be erased
· To restrict processing
· To object to processing and;
· To rights relating to automated decision making.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.